• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: AMS #17 6.0?

24 posts in this topic

I picked this one up a couple months ago on Ebay. There is some type of strange fading/ware on the front right edge that I can’t explain. I believe it's in the 6.0 range. I'm considering having it graded and would like your grades and thoughts about the right edge. Thanks.

AMS17front-1.jpg

AMS17back-1.jpg

There is some type of strange fading/ware on the front right edge that I can’t explain.

You mean the Marvel chipping?

There is some type of strange fading/ware on the front right edge that I can’t explain.

You mean the Marvel chipping?

No, it looks like water damage. I'll post a couple close up pics shortly.

Here are some additional close-up pics of the front right edge, inside cover and first page. Looks like water or something as this is more evident on edge of the first page (goes down several pages).

ASM17rightedge.jpg

AMS17insidefrontpageRE.jpg

AMS17firstpage.jpg

I think your thoughts are correct, and that having this copy graded is good idea. :sumo::wishluck:

:gossip: I also think that Chris is a little . . . hydrophobic lol

Still worth getting graded at 5.0 I think. (thumbs u

Even if it only grades 5.0, it present much better. Great looking copy. Exactly the kind I'd like to pick up one day. (thumbs u

Thanks Chrisco37 and everyone else who has helped me with grading this book.

blue808...basically, aloha/mahalo for coming on board...just got back from Maui for a week so very appreciative of your State's hospitality! In the future post as ASM (Amazing Spider-Man)...just looking to be of help and not your English teacher...

blue808...basically, aloha/mahalo for coming on board...just got back from Maui for a week so very appreciative of your State's hospitality! In the future post as ASM (Amazing Spider-Man)...just looking to be of help and not your English teacher...

Thanks will do next time.