• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a Room for Baltimore

22 posts in this topic

If anyone has space atr the baltimore con, please PM me. I would like to go but nothing near the con is available at this time.

I will keep that in mind if I can't find something at the con. :)

would be happy to sleep on the floor and donate towards the room cause to anyone going to con.

I've only been to baltimore once, can you give me some ideas on areas to search for hotels. Light rail might be the answer.

I decided to stay in Annapolis -- just to be able to see the sights so to speak. That's about half an hour away -- which probably won't be the easiest in and out, but it will be nice to have Friday night there and something to do other than be at the con.

Previous years I have stayed at the airport and found it very easy to get in and out. The hotels were pretty decent, it was an easy drive in, and the hotels were dirt cheap.

Just got off the phone with Arex. he said you two could share a cot, pirate, as long as he gets something called "outside position."

not sure what that means, but just thought i would pass the word along

Just got off the phone with Arex. he said you two could share a cot, pirate, as long as he gets something called "outside position."

not sure what that means, but just thought i would pass the word along

Is this a first?

You started a sentence with a capital letter :o