• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Dealer report

50 posts in this topic

Plus I had a clear drink that Paul bought me.. not sure what it was hm

roofie cocktail?

lol

Danny had a Gin and Tonic and a Glass of Stags Leap that sat untouched in front of him.

I tried to tell him it was the good stuff, he looked at me like I was.. :screwy:

I had about a bottle of bourbon total. Hulk head hurt BAD Sunday morning. Hulk needed a couple bloody marys to get going.

I think I caught you during the first half of that bottle, you were still funtioning quite well!

Were they checking IDs and is Danny old enough to drink. (shrug)

:hi:

My guess would be that Roy is the ultimate collector, power drinker and

HG collector. What more could you ask for. :acclaim:

$200 bucks a nite at the bar and even a few drinks before i left the hotel every nite.

Good thing Louise is a great helper. Opening those mylars is hard work at 2am when everything is blurry.

R.

Were they checking IDs and is Danny old enough to drink. (shrug)

:hi:

My guess would be that Roy is the ultimate collector, power drinker and

HG collector. What more could you ask for. :acclaim:

$200 bucks a nite at the bar and even a few drinks before i left the hotel every nite.

Good thing Louise is a great helper. Opening those mylars is hard work at 2am when everything is blurry.

R.

Oh yeah, thanks for the shot. I don't know if I mentioned it then in my inebriated state. :acclaim:

Let me know what that 101 comes back as. It's the nicest 101 I've EVER seen. Nicer than the 9.6 I sold 2 years ago.