• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great selection of BA Horror on Comic Connect

1 post in this topic

I'm selling every duplicate in my inventory and this comprises of everything I have CGC slabbed that I'm willing to part with. I hope you take the time to look through and help me out so I can acquire some more sweet DCs. This is arguably probably one of the largest selection of DC ba horror in one place that most people have seen in quite a while.

Depending on results, some may move to (gasp) eBay with my moniker sterlingcomics. I'd rather not deal with that venue if I can get away with it.

I struggled with wanting to posts these books to the VCC but I've had lackluster responses in the past (except for my regulars) so I'm going to concentrate raw book selling here on the forums.

You can find the selection of books to include House of Mystery, House of Secrets, Ghosts, Unexpected, Weird War Tales, Witching Hour, Weird Mystery Tales, Sinister House of Secret Love, Secrets of Haunted House, and more!

You can find these books at http://www.comicconnect.com.

Thanks for taking a look...and most of all..thank you for your continued patronage and support.

Your pal and fellow collector,

Sterl