• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9 DELETED

BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9  

192 members have voted

1. 1. BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES: Round 9

37 posts in this topic

Well, people were complaining about the large amount of unimportant issues in the game so 4 go bye bye this round. They probably wont be missed. Leaving the island are Daredevil 131, Superman vs. Spider-man 1, Marvel Feature 1, and Cerebus 1. Who is the weakest link, vote now! Round will end Tuesday at 9:00 PM.

It wont let me edit the poll. The first ASM 129 is now Bats 232 and the second Conan 1 is Green Lantern 76.

Voted for Sabretooth. Would have liked to vote for the Werewolf. And the Hero for Hire.

After those go, we'll finally be down to the list we should have started with in the first place :sumo:

Who in the heck is voting to off Green Lantern/Green Arrow 85 (Drug Issue) at this point in the game? MarTards? (shrug)

Tomb of Dracula gets the stake from me again this week.

maybe that second copy of conan 1

or that second copy of ASM 129...

What's up with all the double books here

and the absence of "Batman 232 (First Ra's Al Ghul)"???

Do we need a re-post???

:P

yes.

Cerebus 1 is gone! :o

That is ridiculous.

My vote this round goes to X-Men 94. First appearance in the regular series. zzz

Sour grape votes are lame. (tsk)

Its not sour grapes. I was casting a meaningless vote in what is now a meaningless poll. Sort of a silent protest.

This entire round is messed up. The header in round 8 clearly states, "the two with the most votes at the end will get Das Boot so vote your hass off." Yet somehow the four highest vote getters are removed. I do survey work for a living and the fact that it is stated that two would be removed does, in fact, influence the way people vote. I have no problem with four being removed, but you need to tell the voters that you are going to remove four before they cast their vote. You do not tell them that two are going to be removed and then remove four when the polls are closed.

This does not even address the already mentioned double listing of two Marvels and the abscence of a fairly key DC book.

Restart the poll with the correct list. Add the missing Batman, remove the duplicate Conan 1 and ASM 129, and drop the two highest vote getters from round 8. If you want to thin the list faster, then remove the top four vote getters in round 9. Just tell voters that is what is going to happen.

2c

Cerebus 1 is gone! :o

That is ridiculous.

My vote this round goes to X-Men 94. First appearance in the regular series. zzz

Sour grape votes are lame. (tsk)

Its not sour grapes. I was casting a meaningless vote in what is now a meaningless poll. Sort of a silent protest.

This entire round is messed up. The header in round 8 clearly states, "the two with the most votes at the end will get Das Boot so vote your hass off." Yet somehow the four highest vote getters are removed. I do survey work for a living and the fact that it is stated that two would be removed does, in fact, influence the way people vote. I have no problem with four being removed, but you need to tell the voters that you are going to remove four before they cast their vote. You do not tell them that two are going to be removed and then remove four when the polls are closed.

This does not even address the already mentioned double listing of two Marvels and the abscence of a fairly key DC book.

Restart the poll with the correct list. Add the missing Batman, remove the two duplicate Marvel books, and drop the two highest vote getters from round 8. If you want to thin the list faster, then remove the top four vote getters in round 9. Just tell voters that is what is going to happen.

2c

absolutely. (thumbs u