• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant appreciation thread

162 posts in this topic

Wow, Valiant is hot! The sales of my pre-Unity CGC 9.8 books went great. Rico even bought some to upgrade his #4 run lol

Ricomortis has the #1 Pre-Unity Registry Set and the #5 now... Valiantman is #4.

Pretty impressive... You're only 17 points from catching up to CKB.

You could buy my Vintage Magnus #2 9.6 and get 15 points... :baiting:

You COULD send some 9.6's to these 'I don't care unless it's a 9.8' Valiant collectors OR you COULD sell me that 9.6 so that I can make race at ricomortis's 4th set. :insane:

Wow, Valiant is hot! The sales of my pre-Unity CGC 9.8 books went great. Rico even bought some to upgrade his #4 run lol

Ricomortis has the #1 Pre-Unity Registry Set and the #5 now... Valiantman is #4.

You COULD send some 9.6's to these 'I don't care unless it's a 9.8' Valiant collectors OR you COULD sell me that 9.6 so that I can make race at ricomortis's 4th set. :insane:

Hey... you want it, make me an offer. (thumbs u

I just did an Ebay search, found the book and made an offer... then I come over

to the CGC forums and find you guys talking about the same book.

hm Sorry if I "jumped in" on that one. :tonofbricks:

I'm pretty slow today so no harm no foul. (shrug)

I'm pretty slow today so no harm no foul. (shrug)

If it makes you feel any better I paid $50 for only 15 CGC Registry points. hm

Are we allowed to "appreciate" a Valiant book that came out this week? :cloud9:

HTBHC_open.jpg

These have already been shipping from Amazon.com...

ranked in the Top 20 for Graphic Novels (as of the time I'm typing this). (thumbs u

http://www.amazon.com/Harbinger-Beginning-Jim-Shooter/dp/0979640903

:banana:

Are we allowed to "appreciate" a Valiant book that came out this week? :cloud9:

HTBHC_open.jpg

These have already been shipping from Amazon.com...

ranked in the Top 20 for Graphic Novels (as of the time I'm typing this). (thumbs u

http://www.amazon.com/Harbinger-Beginning-Jim-Shooter/dp/0979640903

I just received a confirmation that Amazon shipped out my order for this book. Can't wait to check out the new origin story. :banana:

Seriously guys, Valiantman (or, as I like to think of him as "Super-G") has done an amazing thing for all of us that are members & fans. He didn't intend to, but out of his love he sparked a following that I dare say is unrivaled in the DU world. (Well, I guess it's not a dead universe anymore :lol: ) Well, unrivaled outside of the "Big 4" anyways. Our numbers may appear small, but we are mighty indeed, and for the most part...united. And, the friends I've made there (sckao, ckb, medicar, valiantman, and many others on this board) are great people who support & help each other. Don't be shy about coming over. We are a family, but we love adopting new members! But, I just wanted to take a moment here to thank Valiantman for his work, and I know I'm not the only one.

:thumbsup:

LONG LIVE VALIANT!!!!