• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boris Vallejo Red Sonja Art Day!

14 posts in this topic

The cover to the Red Sonja paperback novel "When Hell Laughs" (1982) by Boris Vallejo just arrived today. :banana:

I had been looking to acquire an example of what I consider to be the 3 really nice Boris Red Sonjas for a long time, and I was surprised to see this one come to market. I had been told earlier by Heritage that the Boris collection they purchased only had the 3 covers I wasn't looking for.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to have gotten this one - it's in pristine condition (the Heritage scan had what looked to be some very minor paint loss, but it must have been dust or something on the glass, because it's not there in person).

Enjoy!

42322-BorisVallejoRedSonja.jpg.630c6f1f7b50f15c0f99c5275b350533.jpg

Amazing.

The cover to the Red Sonja paperback novel "When Hell Laughs" (1982) by Boris Vallejo just arrived today. :banana:

I had been looking to acquire an example of what I consider to be the 3 really nice Boris Red Sonjas for a long time, and I was surprised to see this one come to market. I had been told earlier by Heritage that the Boris collection they purchased only had the 3 covers I wasn't looking for.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to have gotten this one - it's in pristine condition (the Heritage scan had what looked to be some very minor paint loss, but it must have been dust or something on the glass, because it's not there in person).

Enjoy!

zzz

Nice piece (thumbs u