• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock's quick Chicago pics

29 posts in this topic

I have to say, of all the costumed women at the show, she was the only one that got me to look twice.

OK, three times, but who's counting?

She was counting.

IMG_1054.jpg

Did you guys line up in descending order of Age?, Height?, GA Comic knowledge?, or just good looks?

:baiting:

If you're talking left to right, then it must be one of your last two choices :insane:

IMG_1054.jpg

Did you guys line up in descending order of Age?, Height?, GA Comic knowledge?, or just good looks?

If you're talking left to right, then it must be one of your last two choices :insane:

I'll have you know that I TOWER over Parker...but my fat gut and gravity pull me down!

gator

IMG_1054.jpg

I'll have you know that I TOWER over Parker...but my fat gut and gravity pull me down!

gator

We put the gut filter lens on the camera. It worked on Supergirl.

IMG_1054.jpg

gator

We put the gut filter lens on the camera. It worked on Supergirl.

:cloud9:

Great pics and captions Richard. Your posts always crack me up. If you ever decide to stop selling comics, you can start working as one.

Richard is a funny guy who really appreciates a good joke.

In fact, if you decide to lowball him on one of his GA Wall books, he'll appreciate your attempt at humor so much, he'll mark the book up another 20%.

Great pics and captions Richard. Your posts always crack me up. If you ever decide to stop selling comics, you can start working as one.

Richard is a funny guy who really appreciates a good joke.

In fact, if you decide to lowball him on one of his GA Wall books, he'll appreciate your attempt at humor so much, he'll mark the book up another 20%.

Quit giving away my trade secrets!