• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL...

When you purchase a new comic  

183 members have voted

1. 1. When you purchase a new comic

9 posts in this topic

Unless they are using the exact same thing that I am (Nik is about the only one i can remember) then its a new bag and board, everytime.

SA Archive with a SA Fullback :cloud9:

Although I about broke my rule with a couple of books i bought at Chicago. The guy had some very nice Lucite (sic) boards that allowed you to see the front and back cover of the book. Very nice :applause: But the board didnt fit into the mylite so :hi:

Depends on the type and condition of the bag and board it came in. All my greggy purchases are in the same bag/board combo they came in (or were those in mylites?). All I know is they were very nice and better than what most of my other drek was sitting in. lol

I always put my buys in a brand-new bag + board. Usually a polybag. Mylite with fullback for anything that warrants it.

I toss the old bags, and I give the old boards to my kids for their craft and art projects. They love them. I delivered a few hundred old boards to my son's 1st grade teacher last year, and she was thrilled --- it was as though I handed her a big sack of cash. I recommend this kind of "recycling" very much!

I always put my buys in a brand-new bag + board. Usually a polybag. Mylite with fullback for anything that warrants it.

I toss the old bags, and I give the old boards to my kids for their craft and art projects. They love them. I delivered a few hundred old boards to my son's 1st grade teacher last year, and she was thrilled --- it was as though I handed her a big sack of cash. I recommend this kind of "recycling" very much!

Nice touch!! (thumbs u (thumbs u