• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first X-Men splash

39 posts in this topic

Wow! An X-Splash is serious OA and that Forge piece is a beauty.

Very nice. And please try to ignore the Doctor and KC as they drive by in their silver-plated limousines throwing hundred dollar bills out the window at you for your comic books.

What!?! I don't know about Casey, but my limousine isn't silver plated and I would never through hundreds out the winow, only twenties. (tsk)

Wow! An X-Splash is serious OA and that Forge piece is a beauty.

Very nice. And please try to ignore the Doctor and KC as they drive by in their silver-plated limousines throwing hundred dollar bills out the window at you for your comic books.

What!?! I don't know about Casey, but my limousine isn't silver plated and I would never through hundreds out the winow, only twenties. (tsk)

Limo's are for rubes. :baiting: I fly a private jet around. And, being an X-Men fan, it is of course called "the Blackbird". lol:kidaround:

Thanks Buddy!!

Even though I seem to have caught the OA bug, I have no intention of selling my comics and changing my comic collecting goals. You hear that Doc!!!

You keep saying that. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? hm:o

Had I to do it all over again......

I would have taken every dime spent on funny books and spent it all on art. Now I just buy black and white Marvel Essentials and DC Showcase's and pretend.

I bought that splash from Phillip Anderson at his house in Fredericksburg, Texas what seems like ages ago, back when he was a pretty big art dealer.

But I'm glad your jazzed about this one MK, your e-check has cleared and it will ship in the next 24 hours.

Thanks Buddy!!

Even though I seem to have caught the OA bug, I have no intention of selling my comics and changing my comic collecting goals. You hear that Doc!!!

You keep saying that. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? hm:o

I'm going to stick to my word :sumo:

Had I to do it all over again......

I would have taken every dime spent on funny books and spent it all on art. Now I just buy black and white Marvel Essentials and DC Showcase's and pretend.

I bought that splash from Phillip Anderson at his house in Fredericksburg, Texas what seems like ages ago, back when he was a pretty big art dealer.

But I'm glad your jazzed about this one MK, your e-check has cleared and it will ship in the next 24 hours.

Thanks Sean!!

lol I could use the money but if it does not sell, I will keep it.