• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone else seeing a lot of white?

56 posts in this topic

I didn't say anything when I noticed the problem, figuring it was just a mistake that would be fixed, but apparently Arch is forcing another "improvement" on us.

meh

I don't see the new ad.

I didn't say anything when I noticed the problem, figuring it was just a mistake that would be fixed, but apparently Arch is forcing another "improvement" on us.

meh

I don't see the new ad.

What?

meh

I don't see the new ad.

Dammn, you took down your sig line,

I forgot Matt told me to thank you for hosting his banner. He had a new client call him recently, the guy said he saw his add in your sig line.

You should hit him up for a finders fee

lol

meh

I don't see the new ad.

Aww you took down your sig line,

Nope. It must have been removed by a mod. I'll probably be getting informed of that action momentarily notifying me of my being censored.

I forgot Matt told me to thank you for hosting his banner.
You're probably kidding, but in case you aren't actually I don't mind giving him business.

Those images I had there were to illustrate a point about the real reason for doing certain things, and in no way meant anything bad against Matt. I could have used any ad.... back when it was set up (quite a while ago) his was the one handy at the time.(How can it be bad to advertise for a guy?)

He had a new client call him recently, the guy said he saw Matt's add in your sig line.
You mean someone read my posts? :o

lol
Should I ask for a handling fee? hm

I was just kidding with ya, but he really did mention seeing them in your sig line awhile ago and thought it was great.

As you said, any advertising is good advertising.

Ze-

I was just kidding with ya, but he really did mention seeing them in your sig line awhile ago and thought it was great.
Tell him to thank me personally rantrant

Ze-

Now that I've been censored (tsk) I'll have to fill that space with something witty... hm perhaps something important like a MutantKeys quote.

Tell him to thank me personally rantrant

Ze-

Now that I've been censored (tsk) I'll have to fill that space with something witty... hm perhaps something important like a MutantKeys quote.
rantrant

IT is getting really frustrating.

It's not just IT.

I drop the Truck off at 1:00PM for a 90 min job changing the rear pistion seal (and refilling the fluid afterward) and at 6:30 I call to ask about it.

Seems they need to keep it overnight.

They couldn't find a new seal to fit it even though I made the appointment last week and they had plenty of time to get a seal for my model/year JEEP.

:P

IT is getting really frustrating.

It's not just IT.

I drop the Truck off at 1:00PM for a 90 min job changing the rear pistion seal (and refilling the fluid afterward) and at 6:30 I call to ask about it.

Seems they need to keep it overnight.

They couldn't find a new seal to fit it even though I made the appointment last week and they had plenty of time to get a seal for my model/year JEEP.

:P

Maybe it's not just the clutch...