• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Ebay Buy

124 posts in this topic

OK, far be it for me to be the voice of reason, but...

There's nothing wrong at all with posting your purchases on these boards...I encourage everyone to participate. In fact, there's a thread stickied at the top of General called 'This Week In My Collection'.

There really is no need to start a thread about each individual purchase...can you imagine the chaos if everyone did so?

the voice of reason. :applause:

. I've shocked even myself. :insane:

I getcha now I didnt think you could be that mean ;)

Well people don't get suspended from the boards for nothing you know.

actually, it's a subjective opinion of the mods, so it could be for nothing.

go stick you wanker in the fire :baiting:

doh!

You really haven't got a grasp of the terminology yet, have you, my colonial cousin?

your post was pants, you chav.

:baiting:

:foryou:

I don't do a lot of bidding or BINs on Ebay so I don't know what to expect but I think I did pretty well for myself on this last minute snipe.

I purchased this copy of X-Men #14 (1965) on ebay for $16.55.

I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

What a classic book!!

"Come forth, my sentinels! Come forth, guardians of the human race! ... Let the world see how safe it is, with YOU on guard to defend it against the mutants!" -- Dr. Bolivar Trask

:cloud9:

Nice pick-up!

CG

Its an ok snipe but why the big announcement? Its not like you'll make thousands flipping that. I'm sure all of us gotten a book cheaper than what we thought we'd have to pay. But to each their own I guess.

There's nothing wrong at all with posting your purchases on these boards...I encourage everyone to participate. In fact, there's a thread stickied at the top of General called 'This Week In My Collection'.

There really is no need to start a thread about each individual purchase...can you imagine the chaos if everyone did so?

Hmm.... Looking through the list of topics on Comics General.

Two threads that titled "Happy Birthday _______ "

One thread about West Nile virus

Oh, there's one that might be comics related.... "Fantasy Football" hmlol

:makepoint:

Actually, a really good place to have posted this would have been Silver Comics -> X-Men Collecting Thread .

Actually, a really good place to have posted this would have been Silver Comics -> X-Men Collecting Thread .

(worship)

Or we could talk about a REAL comic ...Spider-man.

:applause:

Its an ok snipe but why the big announcement? Its not like you'll make thousands flipping that. I'm sure all of us gotten a book cheaper than what we thought we'd have to pay. But to each their own I guess.

At least one person one here I like so far.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Thanks Greggy, I forgot to mention lighthouse. That's at least two.