• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 11

Choose 1 Comic to depart this list  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1 Comic to depart this list

83 posts in this topic

I bought the essentials vol. # 1 for Hero For Hire

and I must say that is one badassed dude.

Personally, I think that the HFH issues give off the best "Bronze Age Vibe" of any Marvel books - it's kind of like a time machine back to the '70's, and how comics were made and written back then.

Welcome back!

and is there a title out there better than Marvel Team-Up. Probably the most under-rated title of the era.

Definitely, and when I was a little tyke, looking up at the wall comics, the early MTU's always caught my eye. Along with ASM, it was my favorite title at the time, and those "previously unattainable" early issues still hold importance for me now.

I've asked JC if he would kindly take this back as my PC crashed last night. (I'm chiming in from work and can't devote a lot of time to the site from here. lol ) Sorry for the delay as I know I said Round 12 would start last night.

PC's...grumble....grumble....