• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Torpedo Comics | Coming November 2007

45 posts in this topic

Other big celebrities in the comic industry,

Danzig (he had some nice OA including some Frazetta's at SD this year).

Nicholas Cage (and "Goth" son).

Isn't Rob Zombie also.

Keep the list growing...

why? there have already been threads on this.

Other big celebrities in the comic industry,

Danzig (he had some nice OA including some Frazetta's at SD this year).

Nicholas Cage (and "Goth" son).

Isn't Rob Zombie also.

Keep the list growing...

Yes this is very OT. I didn't create this thread to go off on some random tangent about "Celebrities w/ Comics." If you want a list please do it elsewhere. :devil: :devil:

What is his comic focus? I mean is he like a Metropolis where he has all kinds of books from different Era's, or more like Pedigree where he just focuses on CGC Silver age? Are most of his books raw or CGC? I figure since he is making millions with SOAD he has got to have some truly remarkable stuff.
He sells all ages of books. I have no idea what his personal collections consists of, although I think he might have Golden Age books based upon his access to funds. Most of his stuff is raw, but he does have some slabbed books.

Thanks for the info deathlok (thumbs u (thumbs u

btw, this was his set-up at SDCC this year. The black cases were custom built to be used as storage cases as well as display cases.

sdcc2007b.jpg

sdcc2007c.jpg

I was looking for those photos to post :)

It was the most impressive display at SD...he sold that 9.4 Sensation 1 for 6figures, too

gator

What is his comic focus? I mean is he like a Metropolis where he has all kinds of books from different Era's, or more like Pedigree where he just focuses on CGC Silver age? Are most of his books raw or CGC? I figure since he is making millions with SOAD he has got to have some truly remarkable stuff.
He sells all ages of books. I have no idea what his personal collections consists of, although I think he might have Golden Age books based upon his access to funds. Most of his stuff is raw, but he does have some slabbed books.

Thanks for the info deathlok (thumbs u (thumbs u

btw, this was his set-up at SDCC this year. The black cases were custom built to be used as storage cases as well as display cases.

sdcc2007b.jpg

sdcc2007c.jpg

I was looking for those photos to post :)

It was the most impressive display at SD...he sold that 9.4 Sensation 1 for 6figures, too

gator

Quite impressive indeed!!