• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing To See

88 posts in this topic

I'm used to it.

Should have known better then to sell slabbed books here in the first place.

Doesnt hurt to try..

I'll just stick to raw books from now on. Hate to say it but all my slabbed books that dont sell here, I end up getting more then asking price on Ebay

I've found that to be true 99% of the time.

Nice books though NIk at nice prices. (thumbs u

where are the books? i love nik's friday afternoon sales. honestly, i may be missing something but i think i saw two books.

He deleted them from his posts. The only ones you see are those that were quoted by others.

I'm used to it.

ironic, isn't it?

raw books sell better here because of the trust factor. you sell a VF, i'm getting a VF. october, F_T, same thing.

you're selling a slab? pffft. those are everywhere.

(shrug)

what the hell do i know, i only collect one frigging title, so i'm not exactly helping anyone's sales threads out these days.

oh, and the derailing...that's always been a thing about these boards, but it seems like after Chicago it got much, much worse. at least to me it did. ymmv

What the hell is going on! Wheres the books?

I saw some BA books in quotes.

Nik...

Were there any Mid-grade early SA books?

I'm used to it.

Doesnt hurt to try..

I'll just stick to raw books from now on. Hate to say it but all my slabbed books that dont sell here, I end up getting more then asking price on Ebay

thats basically the MO for all books. Everyone wants something for nothing on these boards. Sorry but your asking price of 10% of guide for that NM book is too rich for me type .

I don't know if that's necessarily true. While I've been guilty of asking for lower prices on occasion, I think by & large people here are more informed as to what is available and where. Secondly, there is a much smaller population here. Feebarf offers a global exposure, and also attracts more people that don't have access to a VCC, or a local comic convention. They'll pay extra for the added assurance that a CGC graded book provides and don't know about pressing, or trimmed books that made it through the system.

I'm used to it.

Doesnt hurt to try..

thats basically the MO for all books. Everyone wants something for nothing on these boards. Sorry but your asking price of 10% of guide for that NM book is too rich for me type .

thats bs.

Yours (thumbs u

Well just finished a deal with a fellow collector. He has finally decided to let go every Spidey he has after #15 and managed to get this from him as well as a few more

asm16013.jpg

I was trying to convince him to let me offer his books here first, but after he saw what a bust it was thought otherwise :(