• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Scammer Haters please read.

6 posts in this topic

Would anyone want to join a group called "Scam Busters on the Bay"?

It is a group of board members that dedicate part of their online lives to stopping people from scamming others on Ebay that steal scans of comics, Sell books they don't have etc.

All you do is: if you see something that is a scam on ebay or looks like a scam. Post it on the boards under the thread name "Scam Busters on the Bay" and we'll report ebay, break thumbs (JK), etc.

You can also, put a Scam Buster Badge in your sig line. If you would like one I can make you one.

If you want to join please post in this thread or PM.

Thank You

Connor.

Would anyone want to join a group called "Scam Busters on the Bay"?

It is a group of board members that dedicate part of their online lives to stopping people from scamming others on Ebay that steal scans of comics, Sell books they don't have etc.

All you do is: if you see something that is a scam on ebay or looks like a scam. Post it on the boards under the thread name "Scam Busters on the Bay" and we'll report ebay, break thumbs (JK), etc.

You can also, put a Scam Buster Badge in your sig line. If you would like one I can make you one.

If you want to join please post in this thread or PM.

Thank You

Connor.

We already have the 'Bay Commandos'.

Red Hook even had a nice logo for us but the group hasn't been active in two years.

:busy:

I like your Scam Buster pic. I've only been around awhile and have lit the light on about 6-7 huge ones. Mostly AF15 and ASM1's Borock himself had words with his Ebay contact and got a few of them shut down. We should stop them as we see them indeed. Spark a thread anytime you see a new one. Or Spark a main thread about it and I'm sure people will contribute their scam alerts as I would.

Richard