• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question about ACE COMIC GRADERS

10 posts in this topic

are accurate comic evaluators--the comic grading company still active---website is still there but no contact numbers---never seen any of there comics or hear about them

thanks

curious new member

Well, you are a curious new member hm

Just take a look at this ACE slabbed Hulk #181. Ouch!

acescsexample.jpg

Well if there is no number listed then i wouldn't trust sending anything in, even if they are still around. If PGX are a distant second, these guys are on another planet. Their head grader (only grader i would imagine) even said he had no restoration detection skills.

you have been posting since i was in diapers :) is that the front of book? looks a little cockeyed !! are they still around--do you know

It's the back of the book. I grabbed the photos from an eBay auction awhile back and the seller was smart enough to downsize the front picture to hide some of the damage I presume.

acescsexamplefront.jpg

The damage inside this slab makes CGC's SCS problems look benign.

are accurate comic evaluators--the comic grading company still active---website is still there but no contact numbers---never seen any of there comics or hear about them

thanks

curious new member

acescsexample.jpg

What's wrong with that?

thanks

curious new member

acescsexample.jpg

:o

Makes me wanna change my name... :(