• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Is Greggy??
2 2

237 posts in this topic

Ok forgive my ignorance please as I am new to these boards. My question is a simple one. I hear references to GREGGY all the time. No matter what topic, GREGGY comes up. Who is GREGGY? Why is he always the topic of discussion. What relevance is GREGGY. Can someone please describe This GREGGY and why so many people are seemingly obsessed with GREGGY? (shrug)

As JC posted, he is the "Forum Legend". More posts than anyone else.

He's a Canadian that, for some unknown reason, loves all things Tarheel. doh!

Oh, and he has a kick-arse collection of books. BA is his specialty.

Ok forgive my ignorance please as I am new to these boards. My question is a simple one. I hear references to GREGGY all the time. No matter what topic, GREGGY comes up. Who is GREGGY? Why is he always the topic of discussion. What relevance is GREGGY. Can someone please describe This GREGGY and why so many people are seemingly obsessed with GREGGY? (shrug)

He's a complicated man, and no one understands him but his (Wonder) woman.

Hmmmh yes.... The germ of understanding this, GREGGY takes root. Images such as these seem to help. But to fully understand the essence of GREGGY. And what he truly means to the community more Images are needed. Please help as I truly wish to understand GREGGY.

Greggy's got, a, boy-friend. Greggy's got, a, boy-friend. :gossip:

:signfunny::applause:

OK,.........Bronzie,I beleive you were curious of the dicodomy(sp?) ,er...board posters and their relationship to the board and other posters,..right?....me too,...I'm fairly new also,but this is about all I have been doing the last mo. or so,as I am needing to sell my comics,fb & bb cards.....so I have read alot!.....

Basically,Greggy's online "partner in crime"...and apparent team up partner on hazing others occasionally or whatever,was given the boot yesterday!...that would be "DEATHLOCK"...suspended;adios;no mas.....I might add ,he held the title as "most posts total ever"..etc......so he had been here awhile and relationships ensued ...,some good...some ..more adversarial.....

So,It is a good chance for "Greggy's "adversaries"...for lake of a better word to rub it in,now that his online partner has been locked out...(pun intended),and all their fond memories of posting on this board together are distant memories... I personally, was more curious to see one of LUXXCORP"S post or any commentary regarding him,but he gets kicked off too quickly,....every couple of years,I believe he pulls an all-night er........then...."POOF".....

There's much more,and I'm sure that I missed some,but that's the gist of it............quite entertaining I may add.....BH

And just what is your association with SUXXCORP??? hm

hm

:whatev:

My Association???.....is............I read about 30 posts yesterday morn. ...under "ANOTHER LUXXCORP MELTDOWN LAST NIGHT"....so intrigued went to investigate.Never saw one of his posts......but the sarcastic comments from the varous board members regarding his posts, apparently drug inuced,manic, or whatever were quite entertaining!...and I wanted to know the "essence of this guy,just like Zilla is wanting to know more about Greggy!.........That is my association w/ LUXX......

Who gives :censored:

Boy, that was another successful nap

Greggy is the CGC chat board Messiah :angel: who can do anything from what I'm told, except "hold" his liquor.
I may not be able to "hold" the glass in my hand but I can "hold" it better than MK. :o

Why..., the rat, of course.:yeahok:

Why..., the rat, of course.:yeahok:

:(

Greggy is the CGC chat board Messiah :angel: who can do anything from what I'm told, except "hold" his liquor.
I may not be able to "hold" the glass in my hand but I can "hold" it better than MK. :o
I'm not sure that is the comparison that I would "hold' myself up to. lol

Pizz off, hater

Pizz off, hater
You know your my favorite. :foryou:

Pizz off, hater
You know your my favorite. :foryou:
:whistle:

Boy, that was another successful nap
(worship)