• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYTimes Op-Ed on Jack Kirby

10 posts in this topic

I still can't believe how he drew so many books at the same time.

There's a web page that shows Kirby's output month by month (can't find the link). It's incredible the amount of pages he churned out during the 60's & 70's.

Angelo

I still can't believe how he drew so many books at the same time.

There's a web page that shows Kirby's output month by month (can't find the link). It's incredible the amount of pages he churned out during the 60's & 70's.

Angelo

Maybe this? (shrug)

Jack Kirby Museum

No, that's not it, but thanks for trying. It shows what books he worked on and how many pages he did, month by month. Damn, I wish I had bookmarked that page :frustrated:

angelo

I'd love to see a bio-pic of Kirby's life but it's probably unrealistic to expect. I am very happy to see him getting props and the recognition he deserves for what he has contributed to pop culture -- thanks to movies like the Fantastic Four and the authors cited in that article, Jack and the characters he helped create are becoming known worldwide.