• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLASTIC SLABS & ANSWEARS NEEDED

141 posts in this topic

WOW folks--I make some spelling errors and every person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point on the system has nothing better to do than play games. I was told there is a wealth of information to be found here but it appears that its a gameroom for lonely people. In reply to a previous question: no i don't read the comics i own--they are slabbed and i only own 4 books: sup1 5.5r, action1 5.0r, sup 15 6.5 my fav and sup ashcan 9.0. Would fu be considered a misspelling. Wanna play, i'm in.

hey D...

since you have some GA (I saw your supes and action in SD with Adam, great books, by the way!), head on over to the Golden AGe part of the forumn, you will be able to find your answers there...

gator

HOW DO I DO THE BOX IN A BOX THING

I HOPE TOMEGA DOESNT MIND SHARING

MAYBE COMICDONNA COULD BABYSIT MY BOOKS THIS WEEKEND

when you want to respond to someone, click the "guote" key under the post, then type your response and hit "submit"

rick

:banana:

hm I'm going to be taking my cruiser from New Baltimore on the Hudson to the Mohawk heading west, and probably spend the night in Amsterdam. Are Slabs waterproof? :/

when you want to respond to someone, click the "guote" key under the post, then type your response and hit "submit"

rick

this is only a test only a test

rick

this is only a test only a test

pretty cool ---thank you rick

i shall be checking into the ga forum shortly but feel kinda rude bouncing into peoples topics or not be asked for my input without posting a topic or pm someone

hm I'm going to be taking my cruiser from New Baltimore on the Hudson to the Mohawk heading west, and probably spend the night in Amsterdam. Are Slabs waterproof? :/

let me know when you hit the crescent bridge and we can find out--i am only about 7mins 32sec from there--is that the "kickback" your crusin in --you must be in political office perhaps--this would be me on the h2o :sick: :sick: :sick:

let me know when you hit the crescent bridge and we can find out--i am only about 7mins 32sec from there--is that the "kickback" your crusin in --you must be in political office perhaps--this would be me on the h2o :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yes, that's the name of the yacht. I'll give 3 short blasts of the horn when I go under the bridge about 10:30 AM Saturday. :grin:

:blush: now i'm bit - let me c if i can spell it wright m bare 'd---kinda gives everybody a view of my short fuse eh

but in my defence it did take a little while b4 my eruption--how does that rate--i think it around the 100th post...

If you think that was an eruption and you have a short fuse, then stick around partner. That is nothing compared to some of the core breaches that have happened around here. lol

:blush: now i'm bit - let me c if i can spell it wright m bare 'd---kinda gives everybody a view of my short fuse eh

but in my defence it did take a little while b4 my eruption--how does that rate--i think it around the 100th post...

If you think that was an eruption and you have a short fuse, then stick around partner. That is nothing compared to some of the core breaches that have happened around here. lol

As long as you are certified doctorWatson i shall be happy that the diagnosis is that i'm not an a-hole or just not as big of one that are in here

does ga stand for good arithmetic because i might be better off their--i was always better at math than writing

i thought you might be fibbing about not being allowed in but after taking a quick look at your post you haven't been past silver--whats the age limit

Their should be spelled there.

lets put it this way--friday was the first time i ever copied and pasted something

yes it is one of those insane heritage files and i was trying to get it to be my avatar photo and it kept kicking back as too big

no idea on upload or file manager or photobucket but i'll check it out

but your post with the link showed my book

does my new-b-ness show

Yes...but you're getting your post count up (notice that I have just used a sentence that includes you're and your...two words that sound the same but are spelled different and mean two different things...there's another 100-page+ thread around here somewhere that had "Your welcome" as a particularly amusing aspect of the overall content...

Initiation is over. :grin:

Welcome to the boards!

I collect GA Actions. I am currently working on a run of #65 through #108 and a few issues above.

You should take the time to join www.photobucket.com so you can post your books. There is an endless supply of knowledge on these boards. You will see that as time goes on.

BTW nice Action #1 (worship)

Mike

and photobucket is FREE! Awesome ACTION #1...I can check GP Analysis when I get a chance but anyone know the restored value of this one?

Also, as you are new and relatively young as relates to a direct connection to CA books...any particular reason why you focus on those versus, say, Silver or Bronze that were more a part of your youth...(?)

I had a holder made back in 2002 by the American Plastics Co branch in Camarillo, CA.

There was two ways to go.

1) a cheaper, Styrene holder, similar to what the companies( all) use now.

2) the much more expensive Acrylic, and they were just impossible to break.

The drawback is that it would cost a collector $120.00 to encapsulate one book. The comics folks just won't pay that. I think.

CAL

Welcome to the boards!

I collect GA Actions. I am currently working on a run of #65 through #108 and a few issues above.

You should take the time to join www.photobucket.com so you can post your books. There is an endless supply of knowledge on these boards. You will see that as time goes on.

Mike

and photobucket is FREE! Awesome ACTION #1...I can check GP Analysis when I get a chance but anyone know the restored value of this one?

Also, as you are new and relatively young as relates to a direct connection to CA books...any particular reason why you focus on those versus, say, Silver or Bronze that were more a part of your youth...(?)

last sold at heritage 5 months ago for $56K with juice

gator

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

hello

my spelling is not good-never will be-no reason to even try-thats why i have an assistant (thumbs u

i still gotta get to the photobucket

--the reason i'm into gold versus bronze silver is cause i had to start from scratch--i had an extensive richie rich, sad sack, little lulu, sup and batman collection as a kid and i'm talking sixty brown two foot high grocery bags filled of books and a fire took it all including my next door neighbor who did the wiring that caused the fire--i loved those frickin books and didnt read a comic book for twenty five years and when i started to get back into i figured i'd start with the hardest ones and then it could only get easier-right-so at this juncture i have5 books(action1, sup1, sup ashcan, sup2 and sup3

if ya gotta start over collecting comics thats not a bad start eh

so thats me story and i'm stickin by it

ben

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

gator

(tsk)dont be givin up my secrets gator--my story is i got it a garage sale and paid cover price lol lol

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

gator

(tsk)dont be givin up my secrets gator--my story is i got it a garage sale and paid cover price lol lol

hmlol

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

gator

hmlol

you still believe me dont ya neighbor ;)