• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive inventory jump on Metro..

106 posts in this topic

2)Meyer indicated tebow with throw it around a bit, so maybe 200 yds in the air, 50 on the ground before he sits... I am more interested in seeing the D's play ;)

gator

Yeah, the Hilltoppers are bad, bad, bad so we should see all the freshman that aren't sure redshirts today. Excited to see what Haden, Davis, Dunlap, Trattou, Pouncey, Rainey, etc.,. can do. :banana:

2)Meyer indicated tebow with throw it around a bit, so maybe 200 yds in the air, 50 on the ground before he sits... I am more interested in seeing the D's play ;)

gator

Yeah, the Hilltoppers are bad, bad, bad so we should see all the freshman that aren't sure redshirts today. Excited to see what Haden, Davis, Dunlap, Trattou, Pouncey, Rainey, etc.,. can do. :banana:

30 minutes and we will see!

gator

gator

gator

Should be a real "stiff" test for the mighty Gators. Some teams actually play conference opponents on opening week..... :baiting:

gator

gator

Should be a real "stiff" test for the mighty Gators. Some teams actually play conference opponents on opening week..... :baiting:

and some play formerly div 1-AA teams; GO BIG BLUE!!! in the BIG HOUSE!!! my god the big ten is a joke. but the media loves 'em; i guess they'll drop to about 13 after the loss.

gator

gator

and some play formerly div 1-AA teams; GO BIG BLUE!!! in the BIG HOUSE!!! my god the big ten is a joke. but the media loves 'em; i guess they'll drop to about 13 after the loss.

They should drop to 33.

But the media will argue that App State is the two time defending FCS Champ!!

Has anyone else noticed the inventory jump on Metro's site? My main two titles at least doubled. Wow Comics used to have 41 issues on their site and now there's 85. Wings Comics went from around 105 to 374 :o I also noticed a nice addition to Marvel Mystery Comics and Jungle Comics. I don't mean to advertise for them, but I was pleasantly shocked when I checked them out this morning.

(worship)

Yeah, I'm not going to send a pm about available books either because I have this fear that their inner dialogue will go something like, 'Well we want $300 but since you showed interest, we'll sell it to you for only $950'.

$950 ? what, are they giving discounts now ? :kidaround:

Yeah, I'm not going to send a pm about available books either because I have this fear that their inner dialogue will go something like, 'Well we want $300 but since you showed interest, we'll sell it to you for only $950'.

$950 ? what, are they giving discounts now ? :kidaround:

43897-inquireButton_ro.gif

hm

I inquired about a few prices several days ago, but no response yet. Maybe because of Labor Day...

I've done the same. No response either :sorry:

I've inquired, got prices, renegotiated and received my books already! :baiting:

I inquired about a few prices several days ago, but no response yet. Maybe because of Labor Day...

I've done the same. No response either :sorry:

I've inquired, got prices, renegotiated and received my books already! :baiting:

Did you call or email?