• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive inventory jump on Metro..

106 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed the inventory jump on Metro's site? My main two titles at least doubled. Wow Comics used to have 41 issues on their site and now there's 85. Wings Comics went from around 105 to 374 :o I also noticed a nice addition to Marvel Mystery Comics and Jungle Comics. I don't mean to advertise for them, but I was pleasantly shocked when I checked them out this morning.

comicons?

I think they had a lot of unprocessed inventory (and likely still do!)....

say what you will, metro still has a great source of GA books!...when they uploaded that new inventory, they also uploaded an action #1 6.0 unrestored (lasted 1/2 day!)

rick

comicons?

say what you will, metro still has a great source of GA books!...when they uploaded that new inventory, they also uploaded an action #1 6.0 unrestored (lasted 1/2 day!)

rick

Oh, and for good measure they are offering the Mile High run of Thrilling Comics. :cloud9: :cloud9: :o :o (worship) (worship)

I have some sweet 1940 FOX books on the way... the boys at Metro gave me great, prompt service, and let me spilt the payments, which always helps.

The biggest problem I have is, there is almost TOO much new inventory ... I wait for certain books for years and then overnight, half my want list appears on the site (some in multiple grades :o !!) Hard to pick and choose.

:cloud9:

Is anyone going to grab that WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE #2, 6.0 ??? What a jaw-dropper!

And we have also spent about a million dollars last month buying new inventory. Some really great items may appear in the near future.

S

just waiting on some of those "not yet processed" to turn into priced offerings :)

rick

And we have also spent about a million dollars last month buying new inventory. Some really great items may appear in the near future.

S

just waiting on some of those "not yet processed" to turn into priced offerings :)

rick

How long will that take? Do we know? There's a couple books that have my attention.

S

rick

How long will that take? Do we know? There's a couple books that have my attention.

the auto response I got said it can take upto 10 days...

most requests, I have gotten prices back the next day or so

rick

comicons?

rick

what was the asking price?

comicons?

rick

what was the asking price?

you will have to ask metro, there was no price listed

gator

S

Fight Comics 31 or 35? :wishluck:

The Metro inventory is unbelievable -- and it was truly easy to deal with them in buying books -- hopefully they will show up at Baltimore...

It's always impressive to be at the offices and actually see thier books... !