• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO 07 ~ Some of my stuff !!!! And maybe some pics

56 posts in this topic

Wow... how much does JRJR charge to get those sketches done (if you don't mind my asking)? That's a really nice collection you picked up... and the arm candy wasn't too hard on the eyes either ;)

They cost a lot, but I think they were worth every penny.

Wish I could keep the the arm candy :P

All jokes aside, they were awesome to be around, very nice and very friendly. (thumbs u

Great books Tiz!!! (and is it me or does Tricia look way better now?...anyone else?)

Agreed. Tricia looks much better now. :cloud9:

Tiz, I don't suppose it's too much to ask if you got any shots of Charisma and Tricia together :grin:

Maybe having a pillow fight? :wishluck:

Wow... how much does JRJR charge to get those sketches done (if you don't mind my asking)? That's a really nice collection you picked up... and the arm candy wasn't too hard on the eyes either ;)

They cost a lot, but I think they were worth every penny.

Wish I could keep the the arm candy :P

All jokes aside, they were awesome to be around, very nice and very friendly. (thumbs u

perhaps i could lighten the load of the cost that you put into getting those covers done :)

i agree that they were awesome to be around (even though I was only around them for a few minutes at a time)

:( Getting old fast Sean, maybe it's time to retire from all of this?

No way brotha' Just good natured fun. Anyways, you're the one with your arms around those two knockouts. You stay in the game and keep scoring me the sweet SS. (worship)

Thanks Sean.

Word on the street or out of basements is that there are a lot of people out there that want me to retire!!!

Not sure why. (shrug)

Maybe I should do a poll hm

p.s your ASM do look sweet (thumbs u

Thanks Sean.

Word on the street or out of basements is that there are a lot of people out there that want me to retire!!!

Not sure why. (shrug)

or out of basements :signfunny:

Make sure you use the crack option for your poll. :devil:

P.S. Did your scanner break? Did you run out of 'good stuff' ? Or are you saving stuff for a rainy day post? (shrug)

P.P.S. At least Charisma had her eyes open in your pic doh!

Thanks Sean.

Not sure why. (shrug)

Romitas :cloud9::luhv: <3 :luhv::cloud9:

Thanks Sean.

Not sure why. (shrug)

You better not retire