• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for suggestions on art portfolio

18 posts in this topic

I'm looking to buy an 11x17 portfolio to hold my OA pieces,. only have two pages so far, but plan to expand. :cool:

any tips or suggestions, links to certain examples, or ones you use ??

thanks in advance.

Itoya Profolio - it's what i use - there great.

Do urself a favor and get the 13x19 itoya, it will hold all the regular pieces and the 12x18 DC pages and the slightly oversized stuff.

The 11x17 itoya is an external measurement and you will only be able to fit 10x15's in there. The 14x17 will have the DC pages sticking out the top.

Chris

Itoya Profolio - it's what i use - there great.

Do urself a favor and get the 13x19 itoya, it will hold all the regular pieces and the 12x18 DC pages and the slightly oversized stuff.

The 11x17 itoya is an external measurement and you will only be able to fit 10x15's in there. The 14x17 will have the DC pages sticking out the top.

Chris

I made this mistake and ended up exchanging the 11x17 for a 13x19. I went with the Itoya Profolio and love it.

I got mine today.. looks really sweet :cloud9:

Wow, that was fast! I hope mine comes today too :wishluck:

What day did you order it?

man, that was fast, hopefully mine will be at my house when I leave work., ordered the same day as MK. :wishluck:

If anyone is still looking for the 13x19 Itoya Evolution portfolios I have them available in my ebay store. I'll offer the list 50% off on shipping which makes the total $28.95 which is about what Utrecht was charging and the $$ will go to help open my comic store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320146715203

Thanks for looking!

Dave Hennen