• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new cgc online submission form

14 posts in this topic

thanks alot nik, I know that cgc has a return shipping cost fixed to 42$ to canada, but when I fill the for with my address and everything 3x books, It says return shipping is 32$... Is this accurate or should it be 42$ ???

thanks again

Whatever they say on the invoice

Online invoice calculator is wrong. Gemma confirmed with me that rtn postage via 2 day fed ex to Canada for 3 slabs is now $42 US funds. Cgc made a formal announcement about the shipping increase probably before SDCC July/07. Insurance is extra depending on the value of your funny books.

Whatever they say on the invoice

Online invoice calculator is wrong. Gemma confirmed with me that rtn postage via 2 day fed ex to Canada for 3 slabs is now $42 US funds. Cgc made a formal announcement about the shipping increase probably before SDCC July/07. Insurance is extra depending on the value of your funny books.

Well, tough in my book. I would pay what they had online and that would be it. If it's wrong and they know about it too bad...change it or deal with it.

• Administrator

The online submission form for CGC only calculates shipping for Registered Insured USPS Mail and this is only valid in the US. When you print out the form below the total amount due it notes "Submitters outside the U.S. will have slightly higher postage rates. Please call CGC for rates." I am sorry for the inconvenience, but please adjust your form to be $42 for 1-10 books and an additional $15 for 11-20 books etc. (Also as we can only fit 30 books per box, if your submission is more than 30 books we must start calculating at $42 for the next increment of 10 books. This is also why the online form limits submissions to 30 books) Thanks!

So I know that it's been discussed, but the maximum discount is now 10%?

Do you still need to go through a dealers website for that?

Do you have to be a collector member to get the 10%?

PM me the scoop or link me to a thread please.

THX