• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Nelson to set up at Baltimore

1,017 posts in this topic

Linky from Scoop.

Im surprised that no one else has commented on this as it has been in Scoop for a while.

It seems as though, at least that the discussion on the public perception/knowledge/caring about pressing will get a little real world data. With Matt setting up a booth and doing pre-screening the topic will be "pressed" :tonofbrick: into the open more than it has been.

What say the boards?

If he does on-site resto check, that could be helpful

I am just waiting to see if Richie comes up and bops Matt after he informs a buyer their book they just bought as unrestored has tears seals and CT on it.

:jokealert:

Ze-

Warning. It will take you forever to get your books back. I sent him 3 books ( Hulk 181 @ VF, Batman 121 @ F-NFN+, and a Avengers 7 @ NM-) 4 months ago to be pressed, and they are just now heading over to CGC.

-CC

That's not good...

Did Matt return them to you first, or send them straight on to CGC on your behalf? (shrug)

Warning. It will take you forever to get your books back. I sent him 3 books ( Hulk 181 @ VF, Batman 121 @ F-NFN+, and a Avengers 7 @ NM-) 4 months ago to be pressed, and they are just now heading over to CGC.

-CC

They must have been REALLY wrinkled.

-CC

:signfunny:

If he does on-site resto check, that could be helpful

Actually, Matt is setting up to sell books believe it or not. And probably finalize alot of stuff about the Pedigree book with Steve and Artie. Not sure if he will be working that much, as I am sure he will be busy selling and buying books.

-CC

That's not good...

Did Matt return them to you first, or send them straight on to CGC on your behalf? (shrug)

No I paid him to send them over to CGC for me because I didn't want to run the risk of them being lost in the mail. Anyways he isn't hard to get a hold of so you can call him and talk about status of your books. He will also tell you were they are in the que line.

-CC

-CC

Richard you always being such as silly goose. (: No they are nothing at all like that MF67. I bought these from Harley.

Linky from Scoop.

Im surprised that no one else has commented on this as it has been in Scoop for a while.

It seems as though, at least that the discussion on the public perception/knowledge/caring about pressing will get a little real world data. With Matt setting up a booth and doing pre-screening the topic will be "pressed" :tonofbrick: into the open more than it has been.

What say the boards?

What's your opinion, Mr. Crooke?

I know Matt has a ton of books to sell... and not all (and maybe not even most) are pressed. He does hit the shows regualrly looking to scoop up deals and he doesn't mind laying out the green for the right books.

It's a free country. meh
:shrug:

We (collective we) wanna have a better idea about where the general fan base stands on the issue. Well, what better way to introduce it than for Matt to set up at a show. People can ask what pressing is and begin to debate it in places other than these boards.