• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

48 Greatest Golden Age Collections

9 posts in this topic

http://www.comicpedigrees.com/pedigrees.htm

I was doing some research as there's a possibility I'm about to pick up my first pedigree book. I ran across this site and some of the information, while brief, is great. (Issue breakdowns of collections and CGC breakdowns of others are present.)

Thought I'd share as I'm not sure how well known this link is.

-Rob-

lol I didn't realize that was his site.

Not to out myself as I'm hoping it'll stay up for a couple weeks (so my finances can recover from the summer) but there's a Crowley Boy Comics 27 on Metro's site that's reasonable.

Sweet book. Good luck with that :wishluck:

The site compliments the pedigree book that Matt and others are working on. Very informative site, in my opinion.

Interesting to note that quite a number of these pedigrees listed are not even recognized by CGC.

I guess it's really up to the marketplace to decide what is a true pedigree and what is not based upon the premium they are willing to pay. hm

The site compliments the pedigree book that Matt and others are working on. Very informative site, in my opinion.

Interesting to note that quite a number of these pedigrees listed are not even recognized by CGC.

I guess it's really up to the marketplace to decide what is a true pedigree and what is not based upon the premium they are willing to pay. hm

That begs the question, do all the pedigrees listed on the site command a premium over non-pedigree counterparts? Obviously some will demand more than others, but in general.

Angelo