• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade ASM #58

32 posts in this topic

I'll guess 8.0....7.5 is my first reaction for the creasing on the right edge, but lots of positives overall.

Happy labor day all.

Dan

You too, Dan! And a nice trio of books there! (thumbs u

--Jon

I'll guess 8.0....7.5 is my first reaction for the creasing on the right edge, but lots of positives overall.

Happy labor day all.

Dan

--Jon

Thanks. I was going to post more, but CGC closed early on Friday so I couldn't get notes. Giving them some extra holiday time or something.

I will post the result of this one Sunday evening too, just in case there were some last minute guesses.

Dan

Happy labor day all.

Dan

--Jon

Thanks. I was going to post more, but CGC closed early on Friday so I couldn't get notes. Giving them some extra holiday time or something.

I will post the result of this one Sunday evening too, just in case there were some last minute guesses.

Dan

Dude, what's the grade?