• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Gallery Update with Kieth, Starlin, and Tuska

8 posts in this topic

Board members,

I normally post on Yahoo Groups when I have an update to my CAF gallery, but, for some reason, my civilian work computer is blocking Yahoo Groups. So, I will post here. I have added pieces from my collection that include Kieth, Starlin, and Tuska. The Tuska Avengers 163 interior page is a recent acquisition. I have owned the others for several years. Here is the link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2032

Thanks for stopping by, and...

Ciao!

PRC

nice collection, love early starlin thanos....great pick up......DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas,

Holy Doom Sandwiches, Batman. I had not checked out your gallery yet. You have an incredible collection of Lim Thanos original artwork. Has Bill Woo been all over you yet? It looks like you have several pieces that he has on his want list.

:gossip:

While we may compete on Starlin Thanos original artwork and, to a lesser extent, Lim Thanos original artwork, you will not have any competition from me on your quest for Dr. Doom artwork. Best of luck on continuing your Doom collection.

Ciao!

PRC

:headbang:

Nice pieces, as always! :acclaim:

Dan

Dan,

Thank you much. E-mail me on my Yahoo account when you have a chance. I want to discuss some future situations.

:grin:

BTW, your gallery is looking mighty impressive now. Your Perez and Byrne are just too sweet!

:applause:

Ciao!

PRC