• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE NEXT HULK 181 REVISITED.....

10 posts in this topic

I know, I know...."not another Hulk 181 thread...", but.....

Looking at the current census: HULK 181 CGC 9.6

...we see that their are 56(not including the restored copy) CGC 9.6's.

Of the 56 NM+ copies, how many have WHITE pages? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let's say that about 50% have white pages. Of those 28 copies, how many of them are free of production defects ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There may not be another HULK 181 ......but it's only a matter of time before a % of these books start to rise above the others.

It doesn't matter how many CGC 9.6's there are.......

What matters; is how many NM+ HULK 181's have a PQ of WHITE, and a QP of 9.8 or higher?

I know, I know...."not another Hulk 181 thread...", but.....

Looking at the current census: HULK 181 CGC 9.6

...we see that their are 56(not including the restored copy) CGC 9.6's.

Of the 56 NM+ copies, how many have WHITE pages? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let's say that about 50% have white pages. Of those 28 copies, how many of them are free of production defects ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There may not be another HULK 181 ......but it's only a matter of time before a % of these books start to rise above the others.

It doesn't matter how many CGC 9.6's there are.......

What matters; is how many NM+ HULK 181's have a PQ of WHITE, and a QP of 9.8 or higher?

893frustrated.gif

You fool, that undermines all that CGC, and their dealers and speculators stand for!! 893frustrated.gif

Just trying to cushion myself from the inevitable CGC market crash.... tonofbricks.gifsmirk.gif (that's me on the right)

You fool, that undermines all that CGC, and their dealers and speculators stand for!! 893frustrated.gif

Not necessarily... if CGC can dictate and control the adoption of additional 'qualifiers' vis-a-vis their existing grading system, they can conceivable milk a single cow for a nearly unlimited period...

If you have one of the 56 Hulk 181s, and QP were to suddenly become a critical criterion for determining the value, you'd resubmit, right? Cha-ching....

What I wanna' know, is what happened to the guy after he took this picture? ooo.gif

It hard to tell since I posted the picture upside down. crazy.gif

I actually think that stupid dog might be asleep on his back with his eyes open. Either that, or he's just laying on his back and growling at the camera. tongue.gif