• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Boston Comic Con Returns 10/21/07 - Featuring Jim Steranko!

188 posts in this topic

...And on to the next drama!

These boards sometimes.

I dunno. (shrug)

Really. It is (not so) funny that someone may have the attitude that they are not accountable for something posted, even if it has been edited/deleted. meh

If someone thinks that every other local comic con is a personal threat to their livelihood, then maybe that someone should get out of the business.

It's really tiring to hear this kind of puke and all it does it make some of us STOP GOING TO THEIR *SPOON*ING CON.

Take the hint Dave and shut up. I'll be at the 10/21 show. My mind is made up. A shame really as I originally planned on going to both. Oh well. Sucks to be someone.

:wishluck: I'm hoping to be able to do so. Depends on whether or not I'm able to sell a large lot of models and get back in the black though. Kinda hard to make the 2+ hour trek to Boston when you're short on $

And yeah.... I really fail to see the appeal to going online and being that disruptive. My 2c

And yeah.... I really fail to see the appeal to going online and being that disruptive. My 2c

Well, when you're a total tool and can't stop crapping on other peoples con threads instead of just promoting your own cons, what do you expect?

Its high time the mods banned this guy for creating a shill ID and for starting posts in which only he replies in lol:screwy:

what a sad, lonely man :tonofbricks:

:golfclap: We can only hope!

Great job, Dave! Between the karp you posted here and over in General, I am now thoroughly disgusted. You can take me off your mailing list, I won't be attending any more of your shows. In fact, you've now converted me from a regular attendee to someone who'll be more than happy to let anybody I know what a joke you and your shows are. :hi:

Its high time the mods banned this guy for creating a shill ID and for starting posts in which only he replies in lol:screwy:

what a sad, lonely man :tonofbricks:

:golfclap: We can only hope!

Great job, Dave! Between the karp you posted here and over in General, I am now thoroughly disgusted. You can take me off your mailing list, I won't be attending any more of your shows. In fact, you've now converted me from a regular attendee to someone who'll be more than happy to let anybody I know what a joke you and your shows are. :hi:

Why don't you actually read the posts and figure it out.

I am going the way of Neal Adams and Don Rosa. Do a search.

Hardly necessary. All you need to do is promote your own cons and not attempt to undermine other cons with your comments and all is well. :thumbsup: I've seen you do it in other threads so please don't pretend you've never done it, regardless of whether you are or are not that shill.

and not attempt to undermine other cons with your comments and all is well. :thumbsup: I've seen you do it in other threads so please don't pretend you've never done it

Show me.

I must not be doing a lot of badmouthing as I set up as a dealer at Big Apple Cons, New York Comic-Con, Larry's Comics shows, The Comic Book Show, Double Midnight shows, Harrys Hobbies shows, Derek's Philly shows, Jetpack Comics shows and Wizard World.

So who's badmouthing who?

I took offense that a few individuals with ulterior motives need to post junk to toadie up and have fooled a few outsiders.

In my 11 years promoting comic book and record shows in six states there are people, mostly dealers, that ask for more and more until I have to eventually say no to them as it is a fairness issue. If it's not jumping table position of those who were there before them it's paying later and later or wanting a "special" deal because they are more important than the guy that came before them. Sorry boys. If the rules are not fair to all they are fair to none. The board lawyers should understand this. That's pretty much the group that could not play by the existing shows rules so they took their ball and went where they could make their own rules.

Good day.

Well, that's your side of the story. I'd like to hear the other side.

As far as showing you, all one has to do is do a search under your screenname in the comics events forum to see examples of your deleted posts. (hm wonder you felt the need to delete posts), and your generally "feeling threatened" attitude by anyone else who wants to advertise a local show.

By the way, if its proven that you are not the shill, I will apologize. I also won't edit this post to obscure that fact. Unlike someone