• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,525 posts in this topic

Very nice price on the 9.6 copy of #8 in the Clink auction. Final hammer price was $11,694. Did anyone here land it?

BTW, looking at that result and the $600 for the 8.0 last go round, what would a 9.0 copy of GL #8 be worth now?

Very nice price on the 9.6 copy of #8 in the Clink auction. Final hammer price was $11,694. Did anyone here land it?

BTW, looking at that result and the $600 for the 8.0 last go round, what would a 9.0 copy of GL #8 be worth now?

$700-800 depending on PQ, QP, which way the wind is blowing, etc. but looking at GPA that may be optimistic.

Here are some new additions from foolkiller/Brian that arrived today:

cgcGreenLantern7.jpg

cgcGreenLantern8.jpg

GreenLantern9.jpg

And a super sweet book that was double stapled at the printers (printing defect):

GreenLantern20.jpg

(worship)

I bought the #9 as a 9.0 and the #20 as a 9.0/9.2 and I agree with both (9.2 on the #20 most likely). I might submit the GL #20 for slabbing just to see how CGC treats books with two sets of staples. Since it is a printing defect, it should be fine, right?