• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

Interesting, there are fewer copies of GL #7 available on the market in any condition than Showcase #22 right now. I wonder how some of these books (#5 and #16 as well) will do once the actors have been cast for all of the characters.

Interesting, there are fewer copies of GL #7 available on the market in any condition than Showcase #22 right now. I wonder how some of these books (#5 and #16 as well) will do once the actors have been cast for all of the characters.

I think you should start a GL 7 thread. :baiting:

titled "lame covers i have loved"

It IS an incredibly lame cover.

But I was thinking more along the lines of "Pump Up the Volume Pt. II"

It IS an incredibly lame cover.

But I was thinking more along the lines of "Pump Up the Volume Pt. II"

Been there, done that already (see thread from early this year or last year). No sense tipping off the masses yet until I accumulate a few more. :devil:

Worked out well with the SC #22, though. I think I will start doing this with any book I have multiple copies of now. lol

Thanks, Tim. Are you going after the 9.2 Adventure #247 in the CC auction?

Hadn't thought about it, but it WOULD be nice to have a reading copy.

:jokealert:

Does this mean you have a 9.4 copy already - if yes, very sweet! (thumbs u

Beautiful book, Roy! It has a much better cover than those cheesy Schomburg Marvel Comics issues. lol

I'll disagree.

:grin:

What does amaze me is how "cheap" these books are compared to SA Marvels of the same era which seem to be more plentiful.

DC seems to have gone the way of Captain Marvel slowly where they seemed to rule the era when they were new but interest for one reason or another seems to have dwindled.

Wonder why that is?

Although I started as a youngling with Batman I quickly moved to Marvels and never looked back, although I am growing fond of early DC stuff simply because it represents the era so well...wonderful childlike stories for children.

Still the best laser wielding marionette puppet SA #1 cover out there for my money! lol

Here here!

And as someone posted somewhere, how big is that frackin' puppet master?!? Musta been someone on Caprica come to think of it ...

Although I started as a youngling with Batman I quickly moved to Marvels and never looked back, although I am growing fond of early DC stuff simply because it represents the era so well...wonderful childlike stories for children.

Just like Timelys. :kidaround:

Just like Timelys. :kidaround:

Sure if you like guns being fired at Nazis and Commie Japs.

:grin: