• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern Collecting Thread.
6 6

1,526 posts in this topic

i was wondering if spunky stooped to 9.2 and picked up the #1, #3 and #4 from Mound City

Ask Roy. He said most were bought by a collector that flew in just for the GL run.

Who is spunky? PM me anybody.

What info do you have to trade me for this info?

:devil:

I`m serious. If it`s not regarding something that`s common knowledge, like "who`s the Dentist," then information is always a 2-way street.

meh

How can I possibly know what you want to know?

I want to know the name of the person who won the MC GLs.

i was wondering if spunky stooped to 9.2 and picked up the #1, #3 and #4 from Mound City

Ask Roy. He said most were bought by a collector that flew in just for the GL run.

Who is spunky? PM me anybody.

What info do you have to trade me for this info?

:devil:

I`m serious. If it`s not regarding something that`s common knowledge, like "who`s the Dentist," then information is always a 2-way street.

meh

How can I possibly know what you want to know?

I want to know the name of the person who won the MC GLs.

So should we meet at the park, under the street light at, say, 11pm?

I'll be the guy holding the paper bag and an attache case.

is Gil Kane amazing or what? that has to be a tough angle to raw given the perspective and just when in real life would you ever SEE a body from that angle?? ---- and it looks just right.

Gil Kane was as good as anybody when it came to perspective on the human anatomy. Pure genius.

Definitely. I missed out on a nice group of Gil Kane OA a few years back when I grabbed a nice OO comic collection. The owner needed $$$ in the late 90s and received an offer on the artwork that he could not refuse. A lot of it was sketches or commissions, but there were a couple of nice GL pages and a cover or two that I can't recall (non-GL).

I used to mix them up too when I was younger. Ross Andru came on board after Gil Kane.

GK did all those awesome drug issues through the #90's, the Morbius saga and a few issues after, then Romita took a few issues until Ross Andru.

I used to mix them up too when I was younger. Ross Andru came on board after Gil Kane.

GK did all those awesome drug issues through the #90's, the Morbius saga and a few issues after, then Romita took a few issues until Ross Andru.

If you can see up everybody's nose in a Spidey comic book (or really, any comic book), then there is a 97.5% chance that it was drawn by Gil Kane.

If you can see up everybody's nose in a Spidey comic book (or really, any comic book), then there is a 97.5% chance that it was drawn by Gil Kane.

hater lol