• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate to Invade Mid Ohio Con in November

26 posts in this topic

Guest list is shaping up nicely! Since the show is only a couple of hours away, I can take as many subs as people want as I will be driving.

check out the guest list!

www.midohiocon.com

I'll be the one buying you and Paratrooper beers and seeing if I can convince him to jump off the roof of the Columbus Hyatt. :banana:

I've been known to do that sort of thing...the trick is buying me expensive Scotch :baiting:

Maybe we could meet in the middle. How about Maker's Mark or Knob Creek? I've been known to partake from time to time.

I will only be taking a limited amount of submissions as I want to walk around and enjoy some family time at the con this year. First come, first serve.

Guest list is turning out to be fantastic. Lets hope the weather holds and there aren't any cancellations!

Starting to fill up slots for Mid Ohio, please start thinking about what you would like to get done as the show will be here quicker than you think :)