• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll - TOS #39

TOS #39  

237 members have voted

1. 1. TOS #39

37 posts in this topic

I think you guys are a touch high so far. Real nice-looking book, but long creases in the LRC, and most of the corners appear to have degrees of chipping. I'd say 4.5, maybe a soft 5.0.

Agreed. :sumo:

I think you guys are a touch high so far. Real nice-looking book, but long creases in the LRC, and most of the corners appear to have degrees of chipping. I'd say 4.5, maybe a soft 5.0.

aaahhhhh, what do you two know.............. :P

My thoughts exactly.

The long crease PLUS the corner chipping precludes it from the fine range.

aaahhhhh, what do you two know.............. :P

Hey, you got one 7.0 . . . if you ever decide to sell, you'll know who to offer it to. :grin:

Seriously, nice book! :applause: (thumbs u

I voted 5.0. Nice center of the book (and eye appeal), rough around the edges, solid midgrade smack in the middle between fine and very good.

I hit 4.5. I wanted to go for the 5.0, but with the corner and spine wear, crease and water stain LRC (?) I figured it would get knocked down.

I agree. If that is a water stain and the two long creases and the chipping keep in in the VG+ range.