• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF#1 CGC 3.0 Signed by Stan Lee

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys & gals :hi:

I've decided to make some changes with my collection so I'm selling off my key Silver-Age books to raise some spending cash. I thought I would offer these up to board members before my other options.

Time payments are accepted!!! Up to 6 months.

:takeit: will override all offers. $15 for domestic shipping. International orders can PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks! Jerry

FF#1 CGC 3.0 SS Stan Lee sig - $1950

th_FF1SS.jpg

Hey guys & gals :hi:

I've decided to make some changes with my collection so I'm selling off my key Silver-Age books to raise some spending cash. I thought I would offer these up to board members before my other options.

Time payments are accepted!!! Up to 6 months.

:takeit: will override all offers. $15 for domestic shipping. International orders can PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks! Jerry

FF#1 CGC 3.0 SS Stan Lee sig - $1950

th_FF1SS.jpg

Nice looking and one of the best key issues to get Stan the Man's signature on! Hope it sells well for you and you get something equally nice to add to your collection. :banana: