• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The world holds it's breath for Greggy's 40,000th post!

111 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Marvel book? hm I remember a sweet one he had at Seattle a while back. It should be arriving from CGC around now. I wonder...

:gossip: And that also would explain why Dr. Watson is eagerly watching.

Speak for yourself old man. I could not care less. I hope it's an X 101 9.9. That way the 9.8s might come down.

Such vitriol :flamed:

:popcorn:

Marvel book? hm I remember a sweet one he had at Seattle a while back. It should be arriving from CGC around now. I wonder...

:gossip: And that also would explain why Dr. Watson is eagerly watching.

Speak for yourself old man. I could not care less. I hope it's an X 101 9.9. That way the 9.8s might come down.

Such vitriol :flamed:

:sorry: I have no excuse. Maybe, pent up aggression left over from the pressing thread. (shrug)

For my 20,000th post I'd like to thank the great folks here. :foryou:

Aside from the inane humor and sarcastic bickering which is always fun to watch :popcorn: , the on-line marketplace offered here is second to none. Just check last week's sales. Everything from $1 books to a $2000 sig series FF 1. There is something for everyone here. :cloud9:

I plan to hang around for another 20,000 posts.

By then MK should be hitting 100K. :devil:

Congrats Chris, and all that on dial-up (worship)