• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many people do you know have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better?

How many people do you know POSITIVELY have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better condition?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you know POSITIVELY have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better condition?

105 posts in this topic

Who is the one person that knows 26+ people with 10+ CGC 9.4 copies of Hulk #181? Must be one of the people that think there are over 10,000+ copies out there. Funny results of these polls so far. Six people in the other poll think there are over 10,000+ HG copies availible, but in this poll most people know ZERO people with 10+ HG copies. How strange. makepoint.gifjuggle.gif893whatthe.gif

Who is the one person that knows 26+ people with 10+ CGC 9.4 copies of Hulk #181? Must be one of the people that think there are over 10,000+ copies out there. Funny results of these polls so far. Six people in the other poll think there are over 10,000+ HG copies availible, but in this poll most people know ZERO people with 10+ HG copies. How strange. makepoint.gifjuggle.gif893whatthe.gif

Listen, if you're gonna run a poll, then please hold back the biased commentary. Hulk 181 is uber-common, has been identified as a key issue possibly the earliest of all Silver/Bronze books and has been mass-bought by various collectors over the years. Not to mention it was part of MH2.

Listen, if you're gonna run a poll, then please hold back the biased commentary. Hulk 181 is uber-common, has been identified as a key issue possibly the earliest of all Silver/Bronze books and has been mass-bought by various collectors over the years. Not to mention it was part of MH2.

Being biased is what a poll is all about. You are suppose to pick which answer reflects what you believe. I was one of the ones that picked ZERO.

BTW how many copies were in MH2? Or I should ask how many copies of any particular issue are there in the MH2 collection?

fly_swat_ani.gif

Look I was okay with the other 5 polls you started but this one is just stupid. Not trying to insult you but when you make a poll this obvious of course someone is going to mess with you and say 26+

Eric

Stupid is as stupid does Eric. Some might think deliberately voting 26+ would be stupid or writing a statement like you did above is stupid. tonofbricks.gif

Anyhow, of course some people might screw with a poll like this. Who cares??? I don't. This is just for fun. Relax and count to ten now. makepoint.gif

BTW how many copies were in MH2? Or I should ask how many copies of any particular issue are there in the MH2 collection?

Good question MMMarvel.

I'd like to know how many copies of Hulk 181 from the MH2 collection are better than VF? 27_laughing.gif

Good point... that's really the crux of the matter, isn't it? The # of MH2's with storage defects bumping them below 9.4 will have a huge impact on the future price of 9.4s!

And yes, so far it seems like a lot of the MH2s are below 9.4, huh? But who knows for sure! confused-smiley-013.gif

Good point... that's really the crux of the matter, isn't it? The # of MH2's with storage defects bumping them below 9.4 will have a huge impact on the future price of 9.4s!

And yes, so far it seems like a lot of the MH2s are below 9.4, huh? But who knows for sure! confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe JC knows??? gossip.gif

How many people do you know POSITIVELY have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better condition?1) Zero2) 1 - 33) 4 - 64) 7 -155) 16 - 25 6) 26 or more

EXACT AMOUNT KNOWN 187 COPIES IN 9.4 OR BETTER AS TO THIS DATE! Its seems funny to me if you had 10 copoies in 9.4 or better as I seriouly doubt I have seen 1/4 of that many sold (187copies) since the X2 movie and 6months before.There must be some collectors out there just content to own it and not really want to sell unless it is upgrade.I think you would be a fool to be holding that many copies at this time.You should have sold them by now and be looking to purchase more of them till the next X Movie comes!Just my opionion and I voted 0 for knowing someone with 10 or more copies or more in CGC 9.4 PLEASE IF SOMEONE OWNS THAT MANY TAKE A PIC AND SHOW US!Davidking623

Its seems funny to me if you had 10 copoies in 9.4 or better as I seriouly doubt I have seen 1/4 of that many sold (187copies) since the X2 movie and 6months before.There must be some collectors out there just content to own it and not really want to sell unless it is upgrade.I think you would be a fool to be holding that many copies at this time.You should have sold them by now and be looking to purchase more of them till the next X Movie comes!Just my opionion and I voted 0 for knowing someone with 10 or more copies or more in CGC 9.4 PLEASE IF SOMEONE OWNS THAT MANY TAKE A PIC AND SHOW US!

Davidking623

news.gifNO pic. Guess the answer is that NOBODY has 10 or more copies (at least not anyone who posts here) of Hulk #181 9.4 or better.

Unfortunately, this discussion is just like the "comic market is going to crash" theory - you can't prove it, and you can't disprove it.

Someone might come up with a picture of 10 Hulk 181's, but that only proves the existence of one stash, and not how many stashes are out there. One "hoard" of key books (like the Shill seller with the multiple copies of Spidey 121, etc.,.) does not prove the existence of multiple hoards of key books, nor does it disprove that there are multiple hoards.

One "hoard" of key books (like the Shill seller with the multiple copies of Spidey 121, etc.,.) does not prove the existence of multiple hoards of key books, nor does it disprove that there are multiple hoards.

I agree, but we do know that Hulk 180, 181 and 182 were part of the MH2 collection, and that these issues were available in huge quantities.

Other than that, I agree that it is partly conjecture to estimate the number of 9.4 and higher copies out there. The book does have all the markings of a vastly hoarded issue (early identification, mass speculation even in the late-70's, high CGC census numbers, etc.) but I guess only time will tell.

I do know I wouldn't be laying down $2500-$3000 for a CGC 9.4, that's for sure.