• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many people do you know have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better?

How many people do you know POSITIVELY have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better condition?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you know POSITIVELY have 10+ copies of Hulk #181 in CGC 9.4 or better condition?

105 posts in this topic

Ive ignored the Polls section for a long time thinking it was just that: just a bunch of silly polls. So I read this thread for the first time tonight.

MMM - - I cant believe how obstinate you have been defending your opinion that 181 is not plentiful in HG. I know youve seen the census numbers...and you still arent convinced its not scarce in high grade? You've been around for 20 years, which was a surprise given your stance on this easy question.

I think JC was being kind for a long time in trying to help you see the light....but you kept insisting on photographic proof. Even if he had produced a photo of ten copies, why do I think youd still keep your opinion unless you saw 100 more hordes too? JC tends to not let these things go easily and it got out of hand...but it takes two to tango.

BTW, I have two copies but probably only a 9.0 and 9.2. Theyre not graded or for sale. I too like to collect/amass/horde comics. One day Ill sell...but I too never get off my [!@#%^&^] to cash in when books get overheated in the marketplace. Maybe I should!... but I just keep on going. Im not rich, but I dont need to sell my comics to pay expenses. I believe that is all JC has ever said about his collections. And there are plenty of us who do the same.

sorry.

If there are these people with hordes of Hulk #181 in HG that don't intend to ever sale, how does that effect the price of the book? Answer: It doesn't. They might as well not exist because they will never be in the market. BTW the CGC census is up to 189 9.4 copies of Hulk #181 in 9.4 condition or better. I think that is 2 more than a month or so ago. So, at a rate of 2 new 9.4 or better copies a month, how many months will it take for the census to reach 10,000?

If there are these people with hordes of Hulk #181 in HG that don't intend to ever sale, how does that effect the price of the book? Answer: It doesn't.

You are correct... as of today.

But just wait a few years, and watch the Boomer retire and sell off their holdings, then you'll see one heckuva light show.

BTW the CGC census is up to 189 9.4 copies of Hulk #181 in 9.4 condition or better. I think that is 2 more than a month or so ago.

Calling Valiantman to confirm. Valiantman please report to Marketplace.