• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

Congratulations goes out to HULKCOMICS this weeks " RANDOM" trivia contest winner, who managed to register and answer the question successfully all in just under 5 Seconds ....WOW!!!...I want to party with you cowboy!!!,...can't wait for your next post.....And hats off to Gemma too for picking him.

J.D. acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Yes........thanks to all the participants (or shills) that don't contrubute much to the forum unless it involves free stuff. 893censored-thumb.gif

tomcott

Reged: 08/20/02

Every post but one has been in comics-quest.

hulkcomics

Reged: 09/11/03

Brand new.

eaglessbchamps

Reged: 08/02/02

wolverine

Reged: 11/13/02

25 posts have been in comics-quest.

ecfanman

Reged: 08/18/03

2 posts in a month.....slow down there big fella.

limitededition

Reged: 06/26/03

4 of which have been in comics-quest.

Jubilee

Reged: 12/04/02

Just wanted to clarify. I wonder if JoeBlow has access to comics-quest? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Nah...I forgot the password or the free EMAIL that it was registered under! hi.gif

Congratulations goes out to HULKCOMICS this weeks " RANDOM" trivia contest winner, who managed to register and answer the question successfully all in just under 5 Seconds ....WOW!!!...I want to party with you cowboy!!!,...can't wait for your next post.....And hats off to Gemma too for picking him.

J.D. acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Hmmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Looks like I am going to have to pay more attention to the quiz participants. foreheadslap.gif Bummer! It's not like we don't have enough to do already! 893frustrated.gif

Hmmmm. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Looks like I am going to have to pay more attention to the quiz participants. foreheadslap.gif Bummer! It's not like we don't have enough to do already! 893frustrated.gif

How about a minimum-post limit for entering? 100 Posts or more?

Maybe something more along the lines of 25 NON COMIC QUEST posts, I don't want to alienate any new comers. Gemma and I will talk tomorrow.

How about a minimum-post limit for entering? 100 Posts or more?

I'm in complete agreement with Joe here. 893whatthe.gif

I'm for a minumum of at least a 150 post count before allowing to paraticipate. sumo.gif

non-quest and non-test forum posts.

non-quest and non-test forum posts.

Good call. thumbsup2.gif

And before anyone thinks I'm trying to do this to increase my chances.....I usually don't even participate in comics-quest. I think I've posted maybe 1 or 2 serious attempts to win in there......along with several goofy answers. tongue.gif

I just don't think it's fair to all the people in here that participate in all the forums regularly and try in earnest to win each week......and then get hosed.

And before anyone thinks I'm trying to do this to increase my chances.....I usually don't even participate in comics-quest. I think I've posted maybe 1 or 2 serious attempts to win in there......along with several goofy answers. tongue.gif

That's cause you don't know the answers . crazy.gif

J.D.

That's cause you don't know the answers . crazy.gif

J.D.

Actually, I'm too lazy to even try to find the answers. Last time I even tried was on the Kryptonite question, because I knew I could find that answer fast with very little effort. tongue.gif

I didn't know that frown.gif...and couldn't find it anywhere.

Really?

I found the answer in about 30 seconds with a google search on "gold kryptonite radius"

It was in the second link that popped up under the search here.

"WORLD'S FINEST #159 (1966) added the ominous detail that the effect radius of Gold K is a mere two feet."

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Really?

I found the answer in about 30 seconds with a google search on "gold kryptonite radius"

It was in the second link that popped up under the search here.

"WORLD'S FINEST #159 (1966) added the ominous detail that the effect radius of Gold K is a mere two feet."

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Nope,...I have MSN search...and none of the links had the distance,..only the effects,...... sign-offtopic.gif Bob Rozakis is a cool guy,..I had his wife for English in college, I was in awe!!!

Nope,...I have MSN search...and none of the links had the distance,..only the effects,...... sign-offtopic.gif Bob Rozakis is a cool guy,..I had his wife for English in college, I was in awe!!!

You had her as a TEACHER I assume