• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to HULKCOMICS!!!

225 posts in this topic

So...are you saying that ComicInvestor and Joe_Collector....are the same person... 893whatthe.gif

I think it's painfully obvious what MR. MORALS was up to. mad.gif

So...how do you explain your Wertham ID? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jeez...at least I don't have any shills...yup...I'm as pure as the driven snow... popcorn.gif

Talkin' to Bug FOOL! popcorn.gif

Jeez...at least I don't have any shills...yup...I'm as pure as the driven snow... popcorn.gif

A shill account to post is one thing........a shill account to try to cheat honest players out of prizes is completely different. mad.gif

Bug...I do agree the chart you provided is pretty damning and that it does also prove the hypocritical nature apparent in JC....but lighten up a little with the mad.gif..I'm on your side... thumbsup2.gif

I used to post when I was first started and kind of stopped. Why? Because some posters would call you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, insufficiently_thoughtful_person, etc. whenever they didn't agree with your opinion. I think it is better now with many new forum members but there is still some of the same name calling, silliness, and hijacking of posts going on.

I used to post when I was first started and kind of stopped. Why? Because some posters would call you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, insufficiently_thoughtful_person, etc. whenever they didn't agree with your opinion. I think it is better now with many new forum members but there is still some of the same name calling, silliness, and hijacking of posts going on.

Another controversial entry you made in a previous comics-quest (link) 893naughty-thumb.gif

For your information, I emailed Gemma personally about this and her decision was that I was the legitimate winner. Only disgruntled members tried to make it an issue.

You can deny all you want. The rules were ONE entry per person and the 6th correct answer wins.

You posted the same answer twice......5 hours apart......to try and increase your chances of being the 6th correct answer. 893naughty-thumb.gif