• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel Mystery 132 Page Timely Annual

30 posts in this topic

After seeing Mr Schomburg's copy posted on Comiclink, I could not resist posting my copy for the viewing pleasure of my fellow Forumites.

Enjoy MMANNUALCDN2.jpg

Incredible book in superb condition...thanks for sharing! The magic of these boards is that, in a matter of days, we can see two copies of rare gems like the MM 132pg Annual. :cloud9:

GE

So why is it an annual? I had a copy missing the BC years ago, but I don't remember it saying annual in the indicia.

Probably was dubbed an "annual" years later when they became vogue. Didn't that copy you mentioned sell in a Heritage auction in 2005 (Cap Annual)? Was missing 3 pages in total still fetched almost $5,500. Looks like the same copy resold in 2006 for only $3,100, I should have chased it down when I had the chance.

So why is it an annual? I had a copy missing the BC years ago, but I don't remember it saying annual in the indicia.

Probably was dubbed an "annual" years later when they became vogue. Didn't that copy you mentioned sell in a Heritage auction in 2005 (Cap Annual)? Was missing 3 pages in total still fetched almost $5,500. Looks like the same copy resold in 2006 for only $3,100, I should have chased it down when I had the chance.

There is your answer...it annually comes up for sale.

No, mine was the Marvel Mystery not the Cap. Guess no BC isn't that big a deal since it's just a blank piece of cardboard (probably should have cut one to size and sold it as back cover detached).

Rich, I think this is a novel new way to advertise one-shots. If I had advertised my Green Giant as Green Giant Annual I wonder if it would have brought more money?

Anyone have a copy of the Red Raven Annual for sale?