• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck's not so good these days.

48 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share with the forum, Chuck has recently had an MRI scan done and apparantly he's losing brain tissue. He went after experiencing symptoms of exhaustion, dizzyness and memory loss. He's still undergoing tests, and I certainly wish him well and hope it's nothing serious. frown.gif

Just wanted to share with the forum, Chuck has recently had an MRI scan done and apparantly he's losing brain tissue. He went after experiencing symptoms of exhaustion, dizzyness and memory loss. He's still undergoing tests, and I certainly wish him well and hope it's nothing serious. frown.gif

Which Chuck are you referring to?

Mile High.

Well, the exhaustion and dizziness is not good but do not worry about the brain tissue, he has been losing brain tissue for years. Seriously, I cannot stand his comapny but I would not want anybody to get sick.

Tom

I know we razz on him in here, but I hope it's nothing serious too.

I know we razz on him in here, but I certainly hope it's nothing serious too. frown.gif

Would you shut your candy [!@#%^&^] up, already? 893frustrated.gif

**** Deleted because I ended up lowering myself down to Khaos' level......and some think I'm low enough already without scraping the bottom like that. ****

And thus concludes yet another episode of "Hypocrisy Theater." And speaking on behalf of your host, Bugaboo, I bid you all goodnight.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

**** Deleted because I ended up lowering myself down to Khaos' level......and some think I'm low enough already without scraping the bottom like that. ****

And thus concludes yet another episode of "Hypocrisy Theater." And speaking on behalf of your host, Bugaboo, I bid you all goodnight.

Keep scraping the bottom, troll. I have no problem lowering myself in the forum......I just don't ever want to get as low as you.

Granted, that's not a very tough goal to set for myself......but as least me and everyone else in here can look down at you and know we're better. cloud9.gif

Keep scraping the bottom, troll. I have no problem lowering myself in the forum......I just don't ever want to get as low as you.

Granted, that's not a very tough goal to set for myself......but as least me and everyone else in here can look at you and know we're better than that. cloud9.gif

I laugh at both of you guys! flowerred.gif