• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Cap Comics is the toughest to find?

18 posts in this topic

I would suggest this one is the toughest one to find ( my copy! ):

CAPTAINAMERICAANNUAL.jpg

great book ec, but most limit themselves to US releases....and while I suspect you are correct, that cap annual is probably far rarer than any reg. issue 1-75, it is not nearly as collected, either (simply from a supply and demand standpoint...there is so little supply, that is it not realistic for most collectors to try to include in their collections)

rick

If you can find a copy of #77 in high grade (vf- and above) grab it and don't worry about the price tag.

everyone knows that book doesn't come above 7.0.

lol If one shows up your copy will be almost worthless, 25% of guide, :kidaround: and then I will buy it from you. :cloud9:

lol. well, if that's all i can get for it at that point, you'll be the person i offer it to.

If you can find a copy of #77 in high grade (vf- and above) grab it and don't worry about the price tag.

everyone knows that book doesn't come above 7.0.

lol If one shows up your copy will be almost worthless, 25% of guide, :kidaround: and then I will buy it from you. :cloud9:

lol. well, if that's all i can get for it at that point, you'll be the person i offer it to.

100% of guide...standing offer :)

gator