• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon 2007

19 posts in this topic

I made it up Saturday, but due to some family issues, Sunday was a no go. Though I was very happy with what I picked up on Saturday.

Thanks to Steve (evilash) for all the help! That damn Finch line for us was almost 6 hours long. Luckily they passed out numbers and we were able to take a break, grab some lunch and beers.

SERGIO ARAGONES - did a nice little sketch (which he does a million of) in my sketchbook:

web.jpg

TOMMY CASTILLO - did a great Zombie sketch in my sketchbook

web.jpg

DAVID FINCH - after the long wait, I got up to Dave and had him sign a few books, Fallen Son and some others and got him to do a ZOMBIE WOLVERINE in my sketchbook. This was his first Zombie sketch ever!

web.jpg

LAST YEAR, for my birthday, my wife ordered me a commission from David Finch. I finally picked it up and it turned out great, Thanks David!

web.jpg

Close-up

web.jpg

Chris, it was great meeting you and getting a chance to help out! Congrats on all the sketches, they looked amazing in person (especially the Castillo and Finch!). I can't wait to get my Finch "Zombie Cap" Fallen Son cover back from CGC! Your Wolverine was the first zombie that David Finch ever did, and my Cap was the second...

Well worth the long wait we had to endure :headbang:

Here is another David Finch sketch, a Dark Tower "Gunslinger" sketch I got done for George (ArmyDoc) since he couldn't make it to the con due to his deployment (thumbs u

georgesfinchsketchdarkened.jpg

Have to talked to George yet?

I sent him a couple of PMs, but it doesn't look like he has been near a computer lately since they haven't been read. I know he obviously has a lot going on right now, but I'm sure he'll love the Finch sketch