• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heading To Naples, Florida...

28 posts in this topic

I only made it to Naples twice, it's retirement city. Literally. It's great for spring training, but I don't know if there are any LCS's let alone a good one. Maybe 'Tec27kid would know, but he's a little far away too.

Hope all goes as planned :wishluck:

Nik,

Sorry to hear about your family illness. Unfrotunately i know the effects cancer not only has on the patient but their family as well.

Florida is not a hotbed for back issues. In fact you would have better luck knocking on doors asking some of the retiree's if they have any old funny books.

Nik, my best wishes to your family. Naples is my favourite place in the entire US of A. I used to go there annually. It is just gorgeous though it can be pricey. Wish you a good trip.

R.

I only made it to Naples twice, it's retirement city. Literally. It's great for spring training, but I don't know if there are any LCS's let alone a good one. Maybe 'Tec27kid would know, but he's a little far away too.

Hope all goes as planned :wishluck:

hello all...

tis true, I am about 7hours away, so I don't have any relevant info to add...

sorry

rick

I remember one store about 10 years ago that i visited. I think it was the only one i could find at the time. I bought a few moderns and that was it. There is a few more in Sarasota and some of the larger cities. Are you driving down?

R.