• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Con Exhibitor Badge Needed.

33 posts in this topic

It's a good medium sized show, and definitely worth a 3 hour drive in my opinion. They have a pretty good creator guest list lined up for this year, and a several quality dealers are listed on their web site. I hope Harley Yee sets up this year, but I don't see him on their list as of yet. I went last year, but was sick as a dog so I only spent about an hour walking around. It's not the most mind blowing selection of books you'll ever see , but there was definitely some good stuff. All in all, it's a fun way to spend the day, and hopefully spend some money.

(thumbs u

Thanks for the info, looks like I'll have to give it a try. Haven't been to anything other than a very small local Con since I was a kid. Any ideas on which day is better for this show? Saturday for better selection or Sunday for better deals?