• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF #63... Update...back scan added

26 posts in this topic

I thought the Fantastic Four #63 2 cent variant was a myth?

Seriously the Miswrap shouldnt hurt too much. One of the difficultys finding books from this era is so many dang black covers. This one survived well.

Actually, the miswrap is huge - even if it doesn't affect the CGC numerical grade, there are many a collector who would not even consider it. This copy is miscut and miswrapped just about everywhere it can be :insane:

Actually, the miswrap is huge - even if it doesn't affect the CGC numerical grade, there are many a collector who would not even consider it. This copy is miscut and miswrapped just about everywhere it can be :insane:

(tsk) Don't give it short shrift - there's the legion of Arvel Omics Roup collectors!

I'm joking of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody does collect miswraps.

Very nice book! 9.2 as presented.

(tsk) Don't give it short shrift - there's the legion of Arvel Omics Roup collectors!

I'm joking of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody does collect miswraps.

Very nice book! 9.2 as presented.

My guess offhand is . . . that a BC scan would lower everyone's grade :grin:

9.2, may have a mis wrap but still looks good...........

I agree that the technical grade appears to be a 9.2, but without a BC scan, one can't be sure............

those who love well-centered books might be turned off by the miswrap.......and i suppose there are those who don't care. David's point about the possibility of a lower grade with a BC scan is a good one, however. the possibility of color breaking spine nicks is definitely heightened by the colored FC slipping onto the back edge.

sweet looking book....... (thumbs u