• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itoya art portfolios

13 posts in this topic

I have to say, after receiving my Itoya portfolio this week, it's tremendous...

Perfect way to store and even display art if you don't want to frame it or put it up somewhere...

I'm planning to do the following to all my pages....looks really neat and even non-comic lovers get a kick out of seeing the original next to the comic page

th_PICT1091.jpgth_PICT1089.jpg

Perfect way to store and even display art if you don't want to frame it or put it up somewhere...

I'm planning to do the following to all my pages....looks really neat and even non-comic lovers get a kick out of seeing the original next to the comic page

very nice :applause: I've thought about doing this as well. looks great !

You know, I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now. So is that just a matter of carefully cutting out the page out of the comic? Any recommendations on how to cleanly do it? Or is that a scan?

You know, I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while now. So is that just a matter of carefully cutting out the page out of the comic? Any recommendations on how to cleanly do it? Or is that a scan?

You're welcome Bronty.

Looks like a scan to me. Great way to display you're artwork with a scan of the original page.

Love the display. I've been posting my OA on the web like that since the day i figured out how to use 'paint.' Part of my love for OA is seeing part of the production process from pen/ink to printed page.

I've seen a guy display his stuff similiar to yours, but he would make a whole 11X17 display in photoshop with the cover in the background and issue and page number on there. He had a nice display. Wish I kept the pic or new where they were if I did doh! . I'd love to do something similiar, but the thought of doubling the amount of portfolios I'd have to buy over-rides that desire pretty quick.

So enjoy the side by sides in my CAF :makepoint:

Mike

Thanks everyone :grin:

Yes, they are scans...I didn't have the heart to cut out the pages from my sweet-sweet books, so I scanned them and made a little label as well with some info on the page.

44295-frametreas.jpg

Put them together in Photoshop and then printed it out.

But yes space will prolly become a problem in the near future :grin: (just bought another page today)

But let's face, it's a luxury problem

Love the pages, except that you own them and not I :)

but they look great, good idea...........DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!